School Family Worker
Dear Strathmore families,
My name is Natalie Arciero, and I am the School Family Worker. I work across all three Strathmore campuses throughout the week. My job is to help our learners and their families get the most out of our school, the local community, and join with other services and organisations that help develop your child's talents and skills and work with your family to get the best outcomes.
Support offered by the school family worker is;
- Support with applications such as DLA, PIP, freedom pass, blue badge and various others.
- Champion Parent to Parent Support through coffee mornings and family information sessions linked with our therapies team.
- Supporting and facilitating relationships between the home, school, healthcare and social services.
- Funding applications for outside of school activities.
- Updating School Health Care Plans for emergency medication within school.
- Information about after school clubs, weekend, or school holiday activities for your child.
- Informal emotional support.
- Creating strong links and networks within the local community for our school and families.
- Place your Ad for PA/befriender with me for outside of school 1:1 support.
- Signposting families to local organisations that can provide other sources of support.
We aim to have as much input and engagement from our parents and guardians as possible throughout the school year and nurture communicative relationships between home and school for the benefit of our learners. In addition to parent consultations, annual reviews, and other school events, parents can contact me directly anytime for more specific support and general advice.
I look forward to working with you.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: 07809201284.