Welcome to HOME LEARNING
Here you will find a list of websites that have great resources and activities to engage your child in a little bit of learning, playing, exploring and fun every day.
But please remember:
- BE KIND TO YOURSELF!
- There is no requirement to complete anything.
- Any form of play, engagement or interaction and enjoying activities together will have a positive impact on your child.
Our team will update learning websites every two weeks. However, we will keep everything here for you, so if something has worked well, you can go back to it at any point (please click on the weeks on the left side to get to the links).
- OxfordOWL - Free eBook library | Oxford Owl from Oxford University Press
- Do2learn free social skills, self-regulation, songs, games, communication and life-skills - Do2Learn: Educational Resources for Special Needs
- Cbeebies - Watch and Sing - Clips and songs for kids - CBeebies - BBC
- Mathseeds - Home - Mathseeds
- The SEN Resources Blog - The SEN Resources Blog – Advice, learning activities & recommended toys, books & resources for children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Interactive Story books- ‘The boy on the Bus’ - The Boy on the Bus interactive storybook | BookTrust
- Sensory activities for children to do from home - 12 Sensory activities for children to do from home | Sensory Surroundings Limited
- 10 simple sensory activities - Simple Sensory Activities: When You Only Have 10 Min. - One Time Through
- Understanding emotional regulation and how you can support your child at home - Understanding emotional regulation and how you can support your child | Sensory Surroundings Limited
- Movement Apps, Games and Websites - Movement Apps, Games, and Websites (commonsensemedia.org)
- 5 Best Kids Yoga Videos - 5 Best Kids Yoga Videos on Youtube - Awake & Mindful (awakeandmindful.com)
- Dance session with Annie: Dance Class - YouTube