Welcome to HOME LEARNING
Here you will find a list of websites that have great resources and activities to engage your child in a little bit of learning, playing, exploring and fun every day.
But please remember:
- BE KIND TO YOURSELF!
- There is no requirement to complete anything.
- Any form of play, engagement or interaction and enjoying activities together will have a positive impact on your child.
Our team will update learning websites every two weeks. However, we will keep everything here for you, so if something has worked well, you can go back to it at any point (please click on the weeks on the left side to get to the links).
- BBC Bitesize - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize
- TWINKLE - www.twinkl.co.uk – Parent login for 1 month free access to resources
- Online Classroom from Oak National Academy: https://classroom.thenational.academy
- Visit Phonics Play website - https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk
- Follow these instructions to have some sensory play with rainbow jelly - https://www.learning4kids.net/2011/10/16/sensory-play-with-jelly/